SoulfulWork.net is the website of writer and labor advocate, Jo-Ann Triner. Its purpose is twofold: 1) to enlist labor and management as equal partners in the quest for work that is sacred, soulful and satisfying, and 2) to promote a book-in-progress on this topic called:
SOULFUL WORK: Success From the Inside Out
Leading the way with words of wisdom is an author who plays the role of teacher, preacher and practitioner with equal ease. Her site is intended as a forum for creating soulful work, soulful workplaces and a soulful society.
When success is the critical issue, SoulfulWork.net puts soul to work on our behalf by:
- Defining "soul" definitively for the workplace in terms of observable behaviors;
- Promoting principles, practices and platforms that support soulful workers;
- Educating labor and management about the nature of soulful work;
- Widening the knowledge base about what serves soul;
- Reflecting the soul-deep needs of workers from all walks of life.
When gainful employment turns painful...
When work feels like a senseless sacrifice of self...
When merely staying busy becomes a substitute for success...
Where "serving soul in the workplace" is a first consideration.
Welcoming you to this site is the founder of Soulful Work, LLC
Jo-Ann T. Triner
Author and Advocate for Soulful Work