About Soulful Work
Goals and Objectives of Soulful Work, LLC
Goals of Soulful Work: Working With Passion & Purpose
- Defining "soul" definitively, in terms of observable workplace behaviors;
- Educating and inspiring labor and management in ways to work with soul;
- Promoting principles, practices and platforms that serve soul;
- Growing the base of knowledge about what serves soul in the workplace;
- Reflecting the soul-deep needs of a workforce wildly at work; and
- Creating the soulful worker, the soulful workplace and the soulfully engaged society.
What We Are Trying To Accomplish
- Inviting labor and management into common conversations as architects and builders of the soulful workplace.
- Collaborating with clients interested in building soulful work environments.
- Developing curriculum, instruction and informational materials that constitute the blueprint for building the soulful work environment.
- Encouraging research, information sharing, pedagogical design, and formal instruction at colleges and universities.
- Entering into the collective consciousness of selfless workers from every corner of the working world, never ceasing to understand what transforms psychologically impoverished workers into the truly empowered.
- Showcasing a book called Soul: Success From the Inside Out, a primary resource in constructing the soulful workplace.
The soulful side of life in the workplace awaits our exploration. -- Jo-Ann Triner